36 hours per week, 9am-5pm Salary: Scale 4: £18,915 - £20,877 pro-rata
From January 2013, or as soon as possible, we require a personable, friendly and confident individual to represent the school in a professional manner, as the initial point of contact for parents, carers, students and visitors. Building excellent relationships with parents/carers, students and staff is an essential part of this role and the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a school or similar environment.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Strong reception-based skills, ideally within a school environment
* Excellent inter-personal and communications skills
* Good ICT skills to provide secretarial/administrative support to staff
* The ability to handle confidential information sensitively
* A commitment to safeguarding children.
To discuss the post further, please contact Allison Farnum-Davies on 020 8826 1230.
For an information pack please check the school's website, www.heartlands.haringey.sch.uk/joining us/vacancies/supportstaff or email email@example.com
Completed application forms should be sent with a covering letter addressed to the Headteacher, Mr Simon Garrill,
either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the school.
Deadline for applications: 3pm, Friday 1st February 2013. Interviews will be in the week beginning Monday 4th February.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Station Road, Wood Green, London N22 7ST
T: 020 8826 1230 F: 020 8826 1231