Marley Eternit Ltd is the UK's largest provider of roofing and cladding products to
the construction industry. Based at our Meldreth site, we currently have the
Working within our Handmoulding Department, the key responsibilities will include:
• Hand moulding of products
• Ensuring optimum efficiency of equipment and productivity to meet and
sustain required production volumes.
• Contributing to the successful implementation of Lean Manufacturing
techniques, while maximising improvement opportunities.
• Ensuring the companies health and safety standards are complied with and
• Ensuring the companies quality standards are met and driven forward
• To take a proactive approach towards maintaining and enhancing the general
appearance of the machines and their surroundings.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to
accomplish successful results based on Key Performance Indicators, with an
enthusiastic and flexible approach. Experience of working in a manufacturing
environment would be a distinct advantage, particularly people who have had
experience of working with "Lean Manufacturing" techniques such as 5S, TPM and
If you are interested in this role, please send your full CV and salary expectations to:
Steve Bell - Production Manager, Marley Eternit Ltd., Whaddon Road, Meldreth,
Nr Royston, HERTS, SG8 5RL or email: Please click the APPLY button