On Train Trainee Conductor
Opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to join our on-board traincrew teams, based in:
*London Liverpool Street
You will work a 35-hour week, on a shift basis. This includes early starts, late finishes and weekend/bank holiday working.
These positions are safety critical and any job offer will be subject to an assessment centre, interview, Company medical and references.
Duties fall in to three main categories:
1. delivering exceptional customer service 2. operational safety 3. revenue protection Benefits
* eligible to join Railway Pension Scheme
* 4-6% commission on ticket sales
* free travel on Greater Anglia train services plus free leisure travel for immediate qualifying family members
* discounted travel on most other train operators
* uniform provided
£16,775-£25,579 (dependent on location)
Please visit our website for details and application form http://www.greateranglia.co.uk/about-us/jobs