Sawtry £depending on availability
As an on call firefighter you will carry a pager and respond to emergencies as and when they happen.
In order to be considered you need to:
• Be aged 18 years and over
• Have a good level of all round fitness
• Live or work within five minutes travelling time of the fire station
• Be committed to providing a professional service to everyone in your community.
In return we offer:
• Payment for the availability given
• Uniform and personal protective equipment
• Ongoing training
• Paid holiday
• The chance to work as part of a team protecting your local community
We are currently looking to recruit during the following times:
• Monday - Wed 00:00 - 18:00 hrs
• Thursday 00:00 - 17:00
• Friday 00:00 - 23:00
• Sat & Sun 00:00 - 24:00
For further information contact Recruitment on 01480 444500
Alternatively log onto www.cambsfire.gov.uk
We are committed to achieving fairness and equality in employment and service delivery, therefore we welcome
applications from suitably skilled candidates from all sectors of the community.
RECRUITING THE BEST