Media Field Sales Executive
£18,000 to £25,000 basic, dependant on experience.
Archant London is part of the UK's largest independently owned regional media business with a strong portfolio of print and online brands reaching a weekly audience in excess of 1.5 million.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a MEDIA FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE selling advertising solutions to the entertainment and leisure industry, including restaurants, clubs, bars, pubs and theatres, in the exciting and ever developing boroughs of Islington and Hackney.
You will have demonstrable sales experience and have a tenacious appetite for securing new clients; you will not be afraid of cold calling to develop new business whilst also having the ability to build relationships with established clients.
Working remotely, you will be used to managing your time effectively, thrive on self motivation as well as being a great team player.
Your negotiation skills, confidence, impressive sales pitches and closing techniques will mean that you will excel in a target driven environment where those successful applicants are rewarded with:
* Basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000 p.a. (OTE £27,600 - £34,600) dependant on experience.
* An uncapped bonus scheme for exceptional performance.
* Ongoing training and career development.
* 5 weeks annual leave.
* Company car, iPhone, and the necessary equipment to enable you to work remotely.
* A wide range of voluntary benefits.
* Contributory pension and life assurance scheme (subject to eligibility qualifying periods and availability).
In addition to the demonstrable sales skills you will:
* Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
* Hold a valid UK manual driving licence.
To join this successful team, please apply now at www.archant.co.uk
Closing date: 18/01/2013
For further information and opportunities visit www.archant.co.uk
Archant is a community media company which publishes around 70 newspapers, 80 magazines and 200 websites.
Archant is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community and all age groups.