Experienced Managing Editors, Norwich - Archant Dialogue
Permanent role, based in Norwich
Archant Dialogue is the customer publishing division of national media group Archant and is based in Norwich. We publish a wide range of marketing and communications materials – in print and online – for an equally wide range of clients, including British Eventing, Harley-Davidson, Center Parcs, Porsche Club GB and the Army Cadet Force.
The editorial team is looking for experienced multi-media Managing Editors to work alongside a talented team, continuing to push the boundaries of editorial content that exceed the expectations of all our clients. And it doesn’t stop there – our team thinks strategically about their clients’ wider communications too and often become an extension to their own marketing teams.
The successful candidate will have a minimum two years’ experience working in editorial within the contract publishing industry. They will have experience in dealing with clients at all levels, publishing magazines and online publications to a high standard as well as working as part of a creative and commercial team. They must be able to multi-task, be highly organized, have excellent editorial skills and a keen eye for detail. Ideally, they will be proficient in Quark, InDesign and Photoshop. They will be responsible for:
• Managing a group of contracts – publishing printed and online material to a very high standard, liaising with client to maintain excellent working relationship.
• Acting as Editor/Production Editor to deliver editorial services as required.
• Understanding clients’ businesses to be able to provide authoritative steer to internal project team.
• Ensuring all editorial content is produced within designated budget for each title/project.
• Ensuring the smooth workflow for each product.
• Liaising with the design, advertising and production teams to deliver consistent overall product.
• Building and managing an extensive database of freelance writers and contributors.
All applicants to send CV and covering letter to: Zoe Francis-Cox, Publishing Director, Archant Dialogue, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich NR1 1RE – email@example.com.
To apply online, send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org