Blakeney CE VA
Wiveton Road, Blakeney, Holt NR25 7NJ
The Pilgrim Federation of Church Schools
Tel: 01263 740531 Fax: 01263 740531
Temporary Post from 1 April to 31 December 2013
to cover maternity leave
Required for April 2013
An exciting opportunity has arisen on the beautiful North Norfolk coast for an experienced teacher to play a key part in the development of a new federation of four primary schools. The federation begins on 1 April with a newly appointed Executive Head Teacher and Head of Teaching & Learning. Governors are now seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Lead Teacher to provide leadership within Blakeney Primary School as well as contribute fully to work across all four schools.
We are looking for a fully qualified teacher who:
• will be excited about working closely with colleagues to improve education in Blakeney school and across the federation
• is committed to excellence and ensuring all pupils get the most out of their educational experiences
• has a proven track record of effective teaching and working closely with others to improve practice
• has experience of subject leadership
• can lead an inspiring act of worship with the whole school
• has good interpersonal skills and experience of achieving positive relationships with parents
• is keen to further develop their management skills.
Governors believe that the Lead Teacher in each of our four schools lies at the heart of an effective management team. The Lead Teacher provides the stability within each school and the constant point of
reference for parents and the community. This temporary position is an ideal post for a teacher who is looking
for an exciting opportunity for professional development. It will provide experience of significant responsibility whilst being fully supported by senior staff and governors.
Application forms and further information can be obtained from the school office (01263 740531) or via the Norfolk County Council website www.norfolk.gov.uk/schooljobs
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, prior to application, by arrangement with the Head Teacher
Closing date: 4 March 2013.
Interview date: 15 March 2013.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.