Primary & Nursery School
Polka Road, Wells-next-the-Sea NR23 1JG
Telephone: 01328 710320 Fax: 01328 710320
Headteacher: Mr Alastair Ogle
Required for September 2013
ISR: L5 L10 (£41,343 - £45,637)
Wells Primary and Nursery School is a happy and thriving community Primary School set in large grounds with currently 151 children on roll. We are seeking to appoint an imaginative and dynamic primary specialist to join a team of dedicated professionals within an inclusive school environment. This role is an exciting development following the decision of the school to forge a formal partnership with Alderman Peel High School (www.aldermanpeel.norfolk.sch.uk). The school is situated in Wells-nextthe- Sea, North Norfolk, it has a rising roll and is making significant progress in its aim of providing children with the best possible education ensuring
children become the very best they can be caring, responsible people, aware of wider community and global issues.
You should have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High standards as a teacher of primary aged children
• A commitment to encouraging our pupils to achieve their highest possible standards academically and socially
• Experience of leading a team
• The aspiration and ambition for further professional development
We can offer you:
• Dedicated, experienced staff
• Polite, well behaved, caring children
• A supportive school community
• Professional development opportunities
An application pack is available via the schools websites.
Closing date: 8 March 2013 (11am).
Interview date: 14 March 2013.