The Old School Henstead
Required for September 2013
Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Head at this thriving and dynamic rural independent school. The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher with an excellent track record to succeed the current post-holder, who is retiring. The successful applicant will take a leading role in the development of the curriculum and strategic planning of the school. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person with the vision, creative strategic thinking ability and excellent communication skills needed to lead and develop the academic and pastoral life of the school.
The Old School Henstead is a co-educational preparatory school and nursery, catering for pupils between the ages of 21/2 and 11.
* A fine blend of traditional values and modern, forward thinking ideas
* Small classes with excellent teaching
* A safe and secure learning environment
* Family atmosphere
* Before and after school care, with a wide variety of activities on offer
* High academic standards and excellent results
* A broad educational experience with Music and Art of high quality
* Strong record of scholarships won to local independent schools
* Excellent specialist facilities for Science, ICT and Art.
* Individual and team sports, representatives at regional and national level
For further information and an application pack, please contact Lisa Mills on 01502 741150
or by email - office@ theoldschoolhenstead.co.uk
or visit www.theoldschool henstead.co.uk/Vacancies. html
Closing date for applications - Friday 4th January 2013
Salary - Dependent on qualifications and experience
The Old School is committed to safguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and the successful applicant will be subject to all recommended checking procedures including an enhanced CRB disclosure.