Customer Services Administrator
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire less then 20 miles or 15 minutes by train from London and within easy access of the M25, A1 and M1.
Salary range £15,530 - £23,000
Starting salary £16,500 to £17,500
Canada Life Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Great W est Lifeco, began operations in the United
Kingdom in 1903 and looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals and
companies alike. We are a leading provider of products and services in these sectors. We have approx 1000 employees in the UK. Canada Life’s vision is "A world class financial services provider, delivering exceptional customer value and helping people achieve more through the excellence and integrity of our people". We offer a competitive benefits package which includes Pension, life assurance, performance related bonus scheme, health insurance, PHI.
Summary of Role
The Customer Services division is one of the key customer service departments in Canada Life. The department is responsible for undertaking the administration and payment tasks as instructed by customers or their appointed agents and answer queries from customers and advisors. They also fulfil the internal administrative tasks as required. The department prides itself on offering excellent customer service to all.
Specific Duties Include:
· Provide product information/undertake tasks in response to customer requests, ensuring that the work processed meets agreed company and customer services standards
· Answer incoming telephone enquiries and respond to them and fully document how they were
resolved, ensuring that all communications are handled accurately and adopting the most appropriate method of communication
· Amend and maintain accurate company records to ensure legislative, customer and company requirements are met
· To investigate and resolve complaints and queries in line with the complaints procedures
· Train and coach other staff to ensure up to date knowledge is shared
· Continue own development in order to improve performance by enhancing knowledge, skills and experience
· Take responsibility for end to end process of tasks undertaken, ensuring own knowledge of
Life, Pensions and regulatory environment understood and complied with Contribute and participate as a member of the Customer Services team to support continuous improvement in the development of the team.
Who are we looking for?
A customer orientated individual with an eye for detail, good administrative skills and the ability to
work to set deadlines. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role as is a
can do attitude and the ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak times. The successful applicant will have good customer service skills and confident telephone manner, responsible for all incoming calls. To handle and respond to all incoming calls from clients and IFA's, ensuring at all times that the relevant productivity and quality standards are met. To be able to offer generic policy information as well as sending out correspondence when required.
Previous office based experience within a Customer Service environment is essential and experience within Financial Services is desirable.
If you are a customer focused individual and want to be part of a successful team, then please apply
to a company which rewards and recognises performance using the link below.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Visit www.canadalife.co.uk and clicking on careers then search vacancies