Property Account Manager, Hampstead
Archant London is part of the UK's largest independently owned regional media business
with a strong portfolio of print and online brands reaching a weekly audience in excess of
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager covering our property
publications in North and East London.
You will have demonstrable sales experience, preferably property related, and have a
tenacious appetite for securing new clients; you will not be afraid of cold calling to
develop new business whilst also having the ability to build relationships with established
Working remotely and between our offices in Hampstead and Ilford, you will be used to
managing your time effectively, thrive on self motivation as well as being a great team
Your negotiation skills, confidence, impressive sales pitches and closing techniques will
mean that you will excel in a target driven environment where those successful applicants
are rewarded with:
* Basic salary of £18,000 - £25,000 p.a (OTE £27,600 - £34,600) dependant on
* An uncapped bonus scheme for exceptional performance.
* Ongoing training and career development.
* 5 weeks annual leave.
* Company car, iPhone, and the necessary equipment to enable you to work remotely.
* A wide range of voluntary benefits.
* Contributory pension and life assurance scheme (subject to eligibility qualifying
periods and availability).
In addition to the demonstrable sales skills you will:
* Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
* Hold a valid UK driving licence.
To join this successful team, please apply via the vacancies page on our website
www.archant.co.uk Closing date: 25/01/2013